Johnson Controls Recruitment 2019 | Application Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation | Pune | April 2019
Company: Johnson Controls Automotive Ltd
Johnson Controls, Inc. is an American company globally offering products and services to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings, automotive batteries, electronics and interior systems for automobiles. It is a Fortune 500 Diversified, multi-industrial, multinational conglomerate with 170,000 employees in more than 1,300 locations across six continents. It is listed as 67th in the Fortune 500 and 251st in Global 500
Johnson Controls Automotive Limited, Manufacturing spread across 9 plants having pan India presence is engaged in manufacturing and design of seating systems for major India and Global OEM’s. Johnson Controls Automotive Ltd., India Seating Tech Centre ( JCAL, ISTC ) provides engineering services to Johnson Controls global tech centers spread across US, Europe,APAC regions.
Company Website: www.johnsoncontrols.in
Positions: Application Engineer
Experience: 3 – 6 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
- BE/ ME (Instrumentation / Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication
- Knowledge of HVAC systems like Chilled Water System, Cooling Towers, Primary & Secondary pumping systems, Hot Water System, Different types of AHUs, FCUs, VAV systems etc.
- Strong knowledge of BMS architecture with different types of Operator workstations, Supervisory Controllers, DDC controllers, Sensors & Actuators etc.
- Knowledge of different types of network protocols like BACNet, LON, Modbus, OPC, and other protocols
- Must be proficient in wiring of starters, field devices, safety interlocks & panels
- Experience in engineering, installing and commissioning of HVAC & BMS systems for infrastructure projects like pharmaceuticals, airports, commercial buildings, hospitals
- Experience in the field of Industrial Automation (PLC programming/SCADA) will be added an advantage
The primary responsibility for this role is to lead Building Management System global projects detailed engineering as per country specific standards from India Engineering center. Independent execution of project throughout the lifecycle, handle first level escalation. Follow processes, maintain required quality standards and on time deliveries to ensure customer satisfaction.
Apply Link:Link Expired