John Deere Recruitment 2022 | Senior Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Automobile/ Agriculture Engineering | Pune
Company: John Deere India Pvt Ltd
John Deere Recruitment 2022: John Deere India Private Limited is a subsidiary of Deere & Company, USA in India. John Deere in India has over 6000 employees working towards our global commitment of serving those linked to the land. It is our privilege to contribute to the growing food needs across the world. Our value proposition is to become a complete agriculture and credit solutions provider across crops and and farm value chain.
Tractors manufactured at our state-of-the-art factory facilities in Pune & Dewas near Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Company Website: www.deere.co.in
Positions: Senior Engineer
Experience: 4-6 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Qualification for John Deere Recruitment 2022:
BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Automobile/ Agricultural Engineering
- Plan, coordinate and execute drivetrain design tasks for multiple new product development and cost reduction projects .
- Analyze project requirement and make design decisions.
- Produces and/or evaluates possible design solutions to improve cost, quality and performance of a drivetrain components.
- Evaluate possible design solutions for low to medium complex scope of drivetrain projects based on specialized knowledge of design, manufacturing processes and standards.
- Support and participate in supplier design review, coordinate with FEA, manufacturing and assembly team.
- Support/coordinate design release activities related to part release process. Support various build activities at Unit.
- Work closely cross functional team to understand project details & achieve cost, quality & performance goals.
- 4 to 6 Years’ experience in design and development of drivetrain and axle components including housing/castings and DT components for off-highway vehicles or automobile.
- Good Knowledge about drivetrain sub-system • Good Knowledge and experience in GD&T. • Strong experience in drivetrain castings, components drafting and modeling tools /processes (Creo).
- Sound knowledge of manufacturing and assembly processes for drivetrain components and castings. • Exposure/experience in Romax analysis.
- Understanding of EPDP process, and processes in product design e.g. DFMEA, DFMA and DFSS
- Good understanding about large assembly management and Top down assembly structure.
- Working knowledge about Windchill process.
- Knowledge about in construction and forestry products
- Experience in working with Global teams.
- Strong experience in casting and drivetrain components modeling, design and development.
- Exposure of drivetrain verification and validation processes. • Strong knowledge in application of GD&T principles
- Good understanding of EPDP process, and processes in product design e.g. DFMEA, DFMA and DFSS
- Working knowledge about Windchill and part release processes
- Large assembly management.
How to Apply for John Deere Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here