John Deere Recruitment 2020 | Software Design Engineer – Entry Level | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computers/ Electrical Engineering | Gujarat
Company: John Deere India Pvt Ltd
John Deere Recruitment 2020: John Deere India Private Limited is a subsidiary of Deere & Company, USA in India. John Deere in India has over 6000 employees working towards our global commitment of serving those linked to the land. It is our privilege to contribute to the growing food needs across the world. Our value proposition is to become a complete agriculture and credit solutions provider across crops and and farm value chain.
Tractors manufactured at our state-of-the-art factory facilities in Pune & Dewas near Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Company Website: www.deere.co.in
Positions: Software Design Engineer Entry Level
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gujarat (Vadodara/ Ahmedabad/ Other Regions)
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech or B.Sc in Computers/ Electrical Engineering.
- Develop complex architectural, detailed design / analysis, coding, and complex testing / troubleshooting of firmware (embedded software) systems;
- Work in a highly skilled software team to deliver high quality software work products utilizing software development processes.
- Work on all phases of the Product Development Lifecycle, using a variety of tools for simulations and testing.
- Create software (C/C++/C#/embedded linux/simulink) for a variety of embedded systems.
- Execute test or analysis plan for product verification and validation.
- Travel as needed domestically and internationally to accomplish the tasks required of this position.
- Experience (professional/internship/educational) in software, systems, or electronic development embedded systems
- Demonstrated ability to perform routine engineering work and tasks requiring application of standard engineering techniques, procedures
- Experience with development and debugging tools (such as Software Configuration Management, debuggers, oscilloscopes, timing analysis, static analysis, logic analyzers, multi-meters, etc.) to perform development and troubleshooting
- Experience that required demonstration of effective written and verbal communication skills
Apply Link: Click Here