John Deere Recruitment 2019 | Senior Egineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical & Production Engineering | Pune
Company: John Deere India Pvt Ltd
John Deere India Private Limited is a subsidiary of Deere & Company, USA in India. John Deere in India has over 6000 employees working towards our global commitment of serving those linked to the land. It is our privilege to contribute to the growing food needs across the world. Our value proposition is to become a complete agriculture and credit solutions provider across crops and and farm value chain.
Tractors manufactured at our state-of-the-art factory facilities in Pune & Dewas near Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Company Website: www.deere.co.in
Positions: Senior Engineer I
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Qualification: Degree in Mechanical/ Production engineering – University Degree (4 years or equivalent)
- Support new product development for various quality planning activities like FGR (Functional Geometry Review), DPAR (Design Process and Assembly Reviews), PPAP (Production Parts approval process)
- Support print reviews for new products as well as discussing on key parameters and processes
- Using various quality tools such as Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA), Statistical process control (SPC), make supplier process robust,
- Proactively investigate unit quality related issues and concerns related to product and processes. Analyze various data to resolve unit related issues.
- Draft different Quality procedures for the purpose of maintaining/updating the factory quality system and supports quality system audits.
- Participate in various meetingswith customer as well as supplier, for value addition.
Apply Link: Link Expired