John Crane Recruitment 2022 | Mechanical CAD Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: John Crane (Smiths Group)
John Crane Recruitment 2022: John Crane is an American company, now a subsidiary of Smiths Group and provider of engineered products and services including mechanical seals, couplings, hydro-dynamic bearings, seal support systems, filtration systems and artificial lift.
The company services customers in the energy services sector including production, transmission and storage, refining, power generation, petrochemical, pulp and paper, and mining industries.
John Crane is the largest division of Smiths Group plc, a global technology business listed on the London Stock Exchange
Company Website: www.johncrane.com
Positions: Engineer/ Senior Engineer – CAD
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Qualification for John Crane Recruitment 2022 :
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Engineer CAD: Typically around 2 years of experience in designing and drawing for Engineered-to-Order Mechanical sealing or similar high precision assemblies is most preferred.
- Senior Engineer – CAD: Typically around 5 years of experience in designing and drawing Engineered-to-Order sealing solutions with strong Wet-Seal product knowledge.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supervising and supporting designated Wet Seal Engineering team that is responsible for delivering high quality design and drawing for designated projects in collaboration with stakeholders, that primarily includes Projects Sales & applications support, Global Engineering, operations etc.
- Review, interpret and establish product requirements from customer / DOR / Technical file requisitions.
- To design & release large varieties of Engineered-to-Order Mechanical sealing designs through General Arrangement Drawings (GAs), & Manufacturing drawings in line with business expectations & targets using 2D/3D CAD techniques / Tools.
- To maintain a consistently high standard of work and maintaining delivery schedules
- Must follow and implement company Procedures and design Standards.
- Perform Basic Engineering calculations as required using various Engineering tools / calculations
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis and ensure agreed Corrective Actions are implemented consistently (eg. 8D / RCA)
How to Apply for John Crane Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here