John Crane Recruitment 2020 | CAD Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma – Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore | January 2020
Company: John Crane
John Crane is an American company, now a subsidiary of Smiths Group and provider of engineered products and services including mechanical seals, couplings, hydro-dynamic bearings, seal support systems, filtration systems and artificial lift.
The company services customers in the energy services sector including production, transmission and storage, refining, power generation, petrochemical, pulp and paper, and mining industries.
John Crane is the largest division of Smiths Group plc, a global technology business listed on the London Stock Exchange
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: CAD Engineer (CPG-India)
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2 Years
Education: Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
P-CAD is an important function within Central Projects Group (CPG) offering high quality engineering services such as GA’s, proposal drawings, component and design calculations of Mechanical Seals. The role provides good exposure to high technology projects in Oil & Gas sector and ample opportunity to bring out the engineering excellence through project engineering support. (Central Projects is a part of Global Projects and First Fit, providing project management, engineering and Techno-commercial services for winning and executing the high volume, complex Oil & Gas projects) Key Accountabilities and Challenges CAD Engineer will be responsible to understand the project requirement and should be able to create quality designs / drawings related to Mechanical seals in particular. Providing support to other activities in project management and taking up initiatives to achieve customer / project requirements in a faster and effective method thus leading to Total Customer Satisfaction.
- Review, interpret and establish product requirements from customer/ DOR/ Technical file requisitions.
- To design & release large varieties of Engineered-to-Order Mechanical sealing designs through General Arrangement Drawings (GAs’), & Manufacturing drawings in line with business expectations & targets using 2D/3D CAD techniques/ Tools.
- To maintain a consistently high standard of work and maintaining delivery schedules
- Must follow and implement company Procedures and design Standards.
- Perform Basic Engineering calculations as required using various Engineering tools/ calculations
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis and ensure agreed Corrective Actions are implemented consistently (eg. 8D/ RCA)
Apply Link: Link Expired