John Crane Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma – Mechanical, Mechatronics, Chemical, Instrumentation Engineering | Bangalore | July 2019
Company: John Crane
John Crane is an American company, now a subsidiary of Smiths Group and provider of engineered products and services including mechanical seals, couplings, hydro-dynamic bearings, seal support systems, filtration systems and artificial lift.
The company services customers in the energy services sector including production, transmission and storage, refining, power generation, petrochemical, pulp and paper, and mining industries.
John Crane is the largest division of Smiths Group plc, a global technology business listed on the London Stock Exchange
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma – Mechanical, Mechatronics, Chemical, Instrumentation Engineering
Job Description: A dedicated team supporting John Crane activities on international / global projects located in Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa in pre and post order activities by offering central and comprehensive project management.
- Reviews Tender documentations including detailed reviews of the Instructions to Tenders, Scope of Work, Key Contract Dates, Commercial terms and conditions
- Reviewing project specifications, datasheets and bid documents to establish customer requirements
- Review and identify any inconsistencies in the Invitation to tender documents and, if necessary, seek clarification from the customer
- Co-ordinate with the systems group regarding detail design of proposed API sealant systems and pricing
- Co-ordinate with Application Engineering team to obtain Application Engineering sign off for non-standard or special applications as necessary
- Preparing techno-commercial project proposals/bids for seals / API systems
- Provide replies to request for techno-commercial clarifications regarding the submitted proposals
Apply Link:Link Expired