John Crane Recruitment 2018 | Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma | 2015 – 2017 Batch | Bangalore | September 2018
Company: John Crane
John Crane is an American company, now a subsidiary of Smiths Group and provider of engineered products and services including mechanical seals, couplings, hydro-dynamic bearings, seal support systems, filtration systems and artificial lift.
The company services customers in the energy services sector including production, transmission and storage, refining, power generation, petrochemical, pulp and paper, and mining industries.
John Crane is the largest division of Smiths Group plc, a global technology business listed on the London Stock Exchange
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Role: Design Engineer
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 1 – 2+ years
- Diploma: 1-2 years of experience in design/ drawing office
- BE/ B.Tech: Mechanical/ IP with Minimum 2+ years of experience in design / drawing office
- To review project requirements through Drawing Office requests & establish design requirements.
- Prepare General Arrangement and Manufacturing drawings related to Mechanical Seal as per Drawing Office request.
- To check fitment against customer drawing / assembly.
- To effectively communicate / clarify queries with internal and external customers.
- To process Engineering Change Notification.
- To maintain and submit performance report to Team Leader.
- To support CPG team on other activities.
- Generate Kaizens and embrace Continuous Improvement activities in team and group
- To manage documentations (Instruction manuals, ATEX Certifications and Seal Data sheets) effectively
Apply Link:Link Expired