Job Vacancies In Mahindra & Mahindra | Graduate Apprentice Trainee | Diploma/ B.Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical | Chakan, Pune
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Job Vacancies In Mahindra & Mahindra: Mahindra and Mahindra Limited (M&M) is an Indian multinational car manufacturing corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and the largest manufacturer of tractors in the world. It is a part of Mahindra Group, an Indian conglomerate.
Tech Mahindra is head quartered at Mumbai, India. In 2015, Mahindra & Mahindra was recognized as the Best Company for CSR in India in a study by the Economic Times. In 2014, Mahindra featured on the Forbes Global 2000, a comprehensive listing of the world’s largest, most powerful public companies, as measured by revenue, profit, assets and market value. The Mahindra Group also received the Financial Times ‘Boldness in Business’ Award in the ‘Emerging Markets’ category in 2013.
Company Website: www.mahindra.com
Positions: Graduate Apprentice Trainee
- BE/ B.Tech: 2-4 Years
- Diploma: 4-5 Years
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Chakan, Pune
- Diploma/ B.Tech in Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering
- Freshers are eligible to apply.
- Regular interaction with customer and understand support require at customer end, escalate the same to Area business manager / Zonal Service Manager for further resolving toTrack sheet / better connect.
- Log book collection – MTBL and compettion vehicles,Helps to create better database as well plan for immediate action plan for scope of improvement.
- Overall Product performance establishment includes Fuel Efficiency, Maintenace, Tyre life, Uptime etc. throuh testimonials from customer.
- Testimonials on FE from customer post successful complition of FE trial one vehicles.
- No. of Pre and post trial customer signed off copy per month.
- Competition details data on performance, vehicle specification, new engineering introduction from field feedback.
- Ensure uptime monitoring and time to time share the same data to Area business manager / Zonal Service Manager for further improvement plan.
- Travel along with the vehicle for specfic trials
- Support to the dealer before commensing the trial for vehicle check up & upkeep.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following the link.
Apply Link: Click Here