Job Vacancies In Ather Energy | Service Engineer | Diploma/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics | Bangalore
Company: Ather Energy
Job Vacancies In Ather Energy: Ather Energy Pvt. Ltd. is an Indian electric vehicle company founded by Tarun Mehta and Swapnil Jain in 2013. It manufactures the electric scooter Ather 450. It has also established electric vehicle charging infrastructure Ather Grid.
The company has announced an online-only purchase model for selling the product with doorstep service. It set up its manufacturing unit in Whitefield, Bangalore which commenced production in 2018 with capacity of 600 vehicles per week
Company Website: www.atherenergy.com
Positions: Service Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech in Information Science/ Electronics
- 1-3 years experience in the Electronics Industry
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to test and improve product features to enhance service quality.
- Examine proto type parts to determine service, repair, replacement and rework requirements and calculate precise man-hours needed for effective resource allocation
- Monitoring and evaluating internal DFMEA processes to populate possible failure mode work instructions
- Evaluate the influence of change request (CRs) and new product releases on current processes, conducting impact analysis
- Customization of environmental parameters and the way it runs to provide best and fastest fault duplications and isolation of failure mode.
- Work towards improvements in the accuracy of the fault duplication and isolation, including hard to reproduce and intermittent failures.
- Lead the Failure Analysis cases review meeting with Engineers.
- Engage Design engineering and communicate finding and resolutions of issues.
- Participate in initiatives to enhance existing test strategies, methodologies and test/diagnostic coverage for field returns to drive for improvements in the accuracy of the fault duplication and isolation.
- Work with the Engineering teams to define test requirements and strategy for new released products.
Experience & Skills:
- Strong background in electronic control systems is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with Serial Data communication protocols and/or Software Defined Vehicle architecture.
- Ability to work well independently and collaboratively with a team.
- Proven track record of tackling complex problems.
- Proficiency in reading and understanding electrical wiring diagrams and controller specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information science/Electronics Technology, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
How to Apply?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here