JMD Railtech Recruitment 2016 | Freshers | Signal Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunications | Australia | August 2016
Company: JMD Railtech Pvt Ltd
JMD Railtech is an experienced Rail Engineering Company and authorised engineering organisation (AEO) providing signalling services across a broad engineering spectrum. We specialise in Signal Design, Testing and Commissioning, Signalling & Commissioning Management, Site Works and IRSE and ARTC Licensing, Training and Competency Management.
We employ a wide range of experienced and licensed engineers, who possess the required knowledge of standards, procedures and processes of various railways in Australia, UK, Malaysia, Thailand and India. This specialist resource pool/these skills can be supplied to any rail project/Rail Operator.
Company Website: www.jmdr.com
Positions: Railway Signal Design Technician / Electrician Engineering Technician
Experience: 1 – 4 years
Job Location: Australia
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/Telecommunications
- Carry out Railway Signal Design using AutoCAD and/or MicroStation Software
- Design / checking and verification of signalling plans, bonding plans, control tables, interlocking circuit diagrams, data and location drawings.
- Liaise with Senior Engineers or Engineers and other discipline members of project team on project specifications and requirements to establish a shared understanding of design scope, budget, time constraints, success indicators, quality, environmental and safety standards, and perform design tasks accordingly.
- Understand and systematically follow the QA, OH&S, safe working, EEO and environmental plans and safeguards applicable to design work.
- Follow Quality Control procedures applicable to design and service delivery, including the review, verification, and validation of design deliverables, and ensure awareness of one’s responsibilities.
Knowledge/ Experience Requirements:
- Experienced in using engineering software programs and a familiarity with CAD.
- Ability to produce technical drawings, designs, functional specifications, scheme / railway signalling plans and reports.
- Significant experience in Relay Interlocking and SSI or Microlok Interlocking.
- Ability to research current and emerging technologies relevant to design to ensure that client’ requirements are met.
- Working knowledge of relevant codes of practice/ standards and other relevant codes.
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Highly motivated team player with competencies of planning, organising and ability to supervise staff.
How to Apply: Register first and then Apply. You can skip resume upload or you can apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. (This job is posted on Monster. If you are applying through Mobile only Registration page will open.)
Application Link:Link Expired