JMD Railtech Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Design Engineer | 2015 – 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Hyderabad, Bangalore & Mumbai
Company: JMD Railtech Pvt Ltd
JMD Railtech is an experienced Rail Engineering Company and authorised engineering organisation (AEO) providing signalling services across a broad engineering spectrum. We specialise in Signal Design, Testing and Commissioning, Signalling & Commissioning Management, Site Works and IRSE and ARTC Licensing, Training and Competency Management.
We employ a wide range of experienced and licensed engineers, who possess the required knowledge of standards, procedures and processes of various railways in Australia, UK, Malaysia, Thailand and India. This specialist resource pool/these skills can be supplied to any rail project/Rail Operator.
Company Website: www.jmdr.com
Positions: Signal Design Engineer / Design Engineer
Experience: 0 – 5 years
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore & Mumbai
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
The Signalling Design Engineer will manage and be responsible for the production of Signalling Designs and assist with the management of signalling projects. In addition, they will be required to provide technical advice, and mentoring as required in support of the business and ensure that all work is delivered in accordance with technical, safety and quality standards
Knowledge and Responsibilities
- Experience of Signalling Design including but not limited to: Design, Checking and Verifying of Signalling Circuits, Signalling Plans,
- Bonding Plans, Location / REB Designs, Control Tables, Data and Location Drawings.
- Knowledge of RRI, SSI or Mechanical systems ideally all three.
- Provide technical guidance to the team to ensure that technical queries are resolved satisfactorily
- Assist with the planning and management of projects including time and resource allocation
- Providing support / mentoring to assistant designers ensuring that they fully understand the scope of each project.
Application Link: Link Expired