JMD Railtech Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Signal Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunications | Australia | January 2018
Company: JMD Railtech Pvt Ltd
JMD Railtech is an experienced Rail Engineering Company and authorised engineering organisation (AEO) providing signalling services across a broad engineering spectrum. We specialise in Signal Design, Testing and Commissioning, Signalling & Commissioning Management, Site Works and IRSE and ARTC Licensing, Training and Competency Management.
We employ a wide range of experienced and licensed engineers, who possess the required knowledge of standards, procedures and processes of various railways in Australia, UK, Malaysia, Thailand and India. This specialist resource pool/these skills can be supplied to any rail project/Rail Operator.
Company Website: www.jmdr.com
Positions: Signal Design Engineer / Design Engineer
Experience: 0 – 4 years
Job Location: Australia
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/Telecommunications
Knowledge & Responsibility:
- Experience of Signalling Design including but not limited to: Design, Checking and Verifying of Signalling Circuits, Signalling Plans, Bonding Plans, Location / REB Designs, Control Tables, Data and Location Drawings.
- Knowledge of RRI, SSI or Mechanical systems ideally all three.
- Provide technical guidance to the team to ensure that technical queries are resolved satisfactorily
- Assist with the planning and management of projects including time and resource allocation
- Providing support / mentoring to assistant designers ensuring that they fully understand the scope of each project.
- Liaise with Group Leaders, Senior Engineers or Engineers and other discipline members of project team on project specifications and requirements to establish a shared understanding of design scope, budget, time constraints, success indicators, quality, environmental and safety standards, and perform design tasks accordingly.
- Contribute to team success by following project plans and scheduled works for projects to ensure they are completed in a financially responsible manner, to time, cost, quality and safety standards, and satisfying client requirements.
- Assist Group Leaders to resolve problems related to technical specifications, safety, quality, environmental and resourcing by following established procedures to minimise the impact on the delivery of design projects.
- Maintain and IRSE Logbook
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. or Registered users can Sign In to apply.
Application Link: Link Expired