JK Technosoft Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Software Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA | 2017 & 2018 Batch | Noida | April 2018
Company: JK Technosoft Ltd
JK Technosoft (JKT) is a global software & solutions company that is driven by the simple yet powerful tenet of providing ‘total customer satisfaction’. A valuable asset of the JK Organization, one of India’s largest industrial groups with an annual turnover exceeding US$ 4 billion, JKT is at the leading edge of comprehensive IT services & solutions.
Since its inception in 1994, JKT has achieved exceptional growth. Over 650 top rung professionals, ISO 9001 & ISO 27001 certifications, development centers in Noida (Delhi/NCR) and Bangalore, a sales office in Mumbai, and 100% subsidiary companies based in UK and US are testimony to this.
Company Website: www.jktech.com
Position: Software Trainee
Salary: INR. 3 LPA
Job Location: Noida
- Should be an MCA or BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ IT (2017 & 2018 Batch)
- Aggregate marks should be 70% or above till declared result.
- After successful screening of resume, you will get a call for relevant test.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about date and venue for written test.
- You will undergo training for 6 months under the supervision of professional.
- JK Technosoft will conduct periodic written tests, if you fail in any test, you may not be allowed to continue the training.
- During training, no leaves are permissible. However, if you have to submit the project report to your college, leave could be granted after discussing with your college/ university.
- You will be paid Rs. 7500 per month as compensation, subject to TDS as per rules. No other reimbursement etc is permissible.
- After successful completion of training, you will be absorbed in the regular pay scale, with gross salary as 3 Lacs / Year.
- There is a bond of 2.5 Years for which you are required to sign the bond and provide us the Bank Guarantee of Rs. 1.0 Lac. The bank guarantee must be provided at the time of joining as Trainee.
- You need to have valid passport / PAN card.
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. or Registered users can Sign In to apply.
Apply Link: Link Expired