Reliance Jio Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Auto, Aero, Mech, Civil, CSE, EEE, E&C, I&C, Telecom Branches | Bangalore | November 2019
Company: Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd (RJIL)
Jio, also known as Reliance Jio and officially as Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL), is an upcoming provider of mobile telephony, broadband services, and digital services in India.
Formerly known as Infotel Broadband Services Limited, Jio will provide 4G services on a pan-India level using LTE technology. The telecom leg of Reliance Industries Limited, it was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Mumbai, India.
Company Website: www.jio.com
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – All Engineering Branches
- Learn respective business of their role.
- Learn and execute the roles of selected business function.
- Contribute first as a support player, then as an individual, to the business role.
- Develop as an independent business analyst.
- Ability to substitute for the selected function on a medium / long term.
Apply Link: Link Expired