Jindal Steel & Power (JSPL) Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical, Metallurgy, Chemical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Ceramics Engineering | 2017 & 2018 Batch | Across India
Company: Jindal Steel & Power Limited (JSPL)
Jindal Steel and Power Limited is amongst India’s fastest growing and largest business conglomerates with significant presence in core infrastructure sectors including Steel, Power and Mining. Led by Mr. Naveen Jindal, JSPL has a DNA which breeds innovation, transformation, flexibility and adaptability.
JSPL has cutting edge capacities to produce 10.75 Million Tonne per Annum (MTPA) Iron through a judicious mix of Direct Reduced Iron (DRI), Blast Furnace and Hot Briquetted Iron (HBI) catering to its 8.6 MTPA Liquid Steel making processes across 3 locations.
Company Website: www.jindalsteelpower.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Raigarh (Chhattisgarh) & Angul (Odisha)
Salary: INR 5.0 to 5.5 LPA
- BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Chemical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Ceramics Engineering
- 2017 or 2018 pass out
- Consistent academic career i.e. 65% throughout (10th, 12th, Graduation)
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills
- Selected candidates should be available to join immediately, if needed
- Selected candidates will have to sign a 3-year Service Agreement on the day of joining
- Must be open to relocate to any JSPL location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
What are we looking for:
- Holistic performer with excellent track record in academics and co-curricular activities.
- Passion to learn and perform in a rapidly changing and challenging environment
- Open to relocation based on business requirements
- An intercultural mindset
- Aptitude + Technical Test (40 mins)
- Psychometric Test (20 mins)
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive invitation letter with venue details to undergo the selection process with unique ID and details of mandatory documents required.
Apply Link: Link Expired