Jindal Steel Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | 2020/ 2021 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Across India | Last Date: 19th March 2021
Company: Jindal Steel & Power Limited (JSPL)
Jindal Steel Off Campus Drive 2021: Jindal Steel and Power Limited is amongst India’s fastest growing and largest business conglomerates with significant presence in core infrastructure sectors including Steel, Power and Mining. Led by Mr. Naveen Jindal, JSPL has a DNA which breeds innovation, transformation, flexibility and adaptability.
JSPL has cutting edge capacities to produce 10.75 Million Tonne per Annum (MTPA) Iron through a judicious mix of Direct Reduced Iron (DRI), Blast Furnace and Hot Briquetted Iron (HBI) catering to its 8.6 MTPA Liquid Steel making processes across 3 locations.
Company Website: www.jindalsteelpower.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Role after Training:- Assistant Manager
Job Location: Angul (Odisha), Patratu (Jharkhand), Raigarh (Chhattisgarh)
Salary: INR 6 LPA
Eligibility Criteria for Jindal Steel Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Qualification BE/B.Tech (Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Chemical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Mining) 2020 or 2021 pass out
- Consistent academic career i.e. 60% throughout (10th, 12th, Graduation)
- Available to join by 15th April 2021
- Willing to sign a 3-year Service Agreement on the day of joining
Training Period: 12 Months
Besides CTC, Medi-claim for self and dependent family members, Gratuity, Group Personnel Accidental Insurance, Mobile Handset, Retention bonus will be applicable. The approximate Gross CTC during the training period is INR 7.32 Lakhs per annum.
- Young Engineers with excellent track record in academics and co-curricular activities.
- Passion to learn and perform in a rapidly changing and challenging environment
- Is in sync with the Core Values and Beliefs of JSPL
- Open to relocate to any JSPL location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Excellent English written/spoken communication skills
- An intercultural mind set
- Opportunity to work with leading Steel, Power & Mining Industry
- Opportunity to explore your passion by learning and growing continuously.
- Diversified product platform to perform action learning projects across various units.
- Build a strong career profile by working on challenging assignments
- Be a part of the Industry 4.0 revolution
- To develop with company’s sponsored career advancement programs
Selection Process for Jindal Steel Off Campus Drive 2021:
Candidates interested in joining JSPL as Graduate Engineer Trainee will have to undergo the selection process as follows:
- Computer based examination (Aptitude, Technical)
- Personal Interview (Technical, Behavioural and Physical parameters)
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will receive invitation letter with venue details to undergo selection process with unique ID and details of mandatory documents required.
- The last date of application is 19th March 2021
- The appointment to the above position is subject to Pre-Employment Health checks and medically fit report from authorized company doctor.
- The candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria and other requirements and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respect. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria and/or the candidate has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), the candidature of such a candidate is liable to be rejected.
How to Apply for Jindal Steel Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by 19th March 2021.
Apply Link: Click Here