Jindal Stainless (JSL) Recruitment 2021 | Junior Engineer – Hot Strip Mill (Operation) | Diploma – Mechanical | Odisha
Company: Jindal Stainless Limited (JSL)
Jindal Stainless (JSL) Recruitment 2021: Jindal Stainless Limited, a part of the $ 15 billion USD, OP Jindal group is the largest integrated manufacturer of stainless steel in India and is ranked as the 8th largest in the world, with a capacity of 1.8 million tons.
Jindal Stainless Limited is a globally recognized producer of stainless steel flat products in Austenitic, Ferritic, Martensitic and Duplex grades. Its product range includes Ferro Alloys, Stainless Steel Slabs & Blooms, Hot Rolled Coils, Plates, Cold Rolled Coils and Specialty Products such as Razor Blade Steel, Precision Strips and Coin Blanks.
Jindal Stainless Limited Jajpur plant comprises of 250,000 tons per annum of Ferro Alloys facilities and 800,000 tons per annum of stainless steel making facilities with state-of-the-art technology and equipments sourced from Siemens VAI, SMS Siemag and Andritz Sundwig.
Company Website: www.jindalstainless.com
Positions: Junior Engineer – Hot Strip Mill (Operation) – Mechanical
Experience: 4 – 6 years
Job Location: Jajpur, Odisha
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring smooth operation of uncoiler, welder & looper line
- Welding of coil as per SOP
- Setting shot blasting parameters as per SOP
- Ensuring safety of workmen & environment in the pickling line
- Experience in operations in SS Hot Rolled Annealing Pickling Line.
- Thorough knowledge in Coil welding, Looper, Annealing, Leveling, Shot blasting, Pickling & ETP. Excellent communication skill, leadership skill, have ability to manage 10+ team members, SAP & Computer Skills. Can independently operate HMI and handle control panels.
Apply Link: Job Expired