Jindal Aluminium Recruitment 2021 | Software Developer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Bangalore
Company: Jindal Aluminium Limited (JAL)
Jindal Aluminium Recruitment 2021: Jindal Aluminium Limited (JAL), established in 1968, is the leading manufacturer of Aluminium Extruded Profiles in India, located in the serene outskirts of Bangalore city. JAL is the only aluminium company in India having 10 aluminium extrusion presses and achieving highest production in the country. Jindal extrusion profiles are available in a wide range upto 460mm in width.
JAL commands approximately 30% market share in India and is exporting its products to more than 27 countries across the globe. JAL offers its customers the very best in aluminium extruded profiles, very intricate and sophisticated sections. The company has set up a most modern and advances technology continuous strip caster and rolling mill at Dabaspet near Bangalore manufacturing Aluminium Rolled products such as Sheet, foils etc of a capacity of 40 MTPA
Company Website: www.jindalaluminium.com
Positions: Dot Net Developer
Experience: 3-5 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: INR 3-5 LPA
Qualification for Jindal Aluminium Recruitment 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE
- Candidates ideally would possess 3-5 years of experience and/or Bachelors Degree in Computer Science; have the ability to work and consult with colleagues as well as individually; have the ability to consult and communicate closely with management/ supervisor of the company
- Under the supervision of the Director, the .Net Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components; supports and/or installs software applications and components; works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
How to Apply for Jindal Aluminium Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Jindal Aluminium Recruitment 2021 online by following link.
Apply Link: Job Expired