JBM Group Off Campus Recruitment Drive on 22nd December 2015 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | Career Point University, Rajasthan
Company: JBM Group
JBM Group is USD 1.35 Billion conglomerate with presence in the field of automotive, engineering and design services, renewable energy and education sectors. JBM Group has an infrastructure of 35 manufacturing plants, 4 engineering and design centers across 18 locations globally. The core strength and value asset of JBM Group is the dedication of 20,000 employees, who synergize to deliver quality results to the clients.
The group has broadened its horizon by focusing on quality delivery, solution approach, product development processes, flexible manufacturing systems and contract manufacturing.
Company Website: www.jbm-group.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Qualification: B.Tech – Mechanical
Salary: Rs. 2.00 LPA along with Performance Pay of upto Rs. 50,000/-
- B.Tech %age marks up to 7th semester should be 65% or 6.5 CGPA and above
- Student with maximum four numbers of re-appears at present can participate in the program. These re-appears/backlogs must be cleared prior to joining any JBM group companies/affiliates with other terms
Students have to pay a program fee of Rs. One lakh and Thirty thousand only before the start of training program as scheduled
Letter of Intent before training program:
A letter of intent will be given to students on mutual agreement of plant allocation for training & post collection of fees.
Job / Training Description:
Industrial Training Program
1) Students are shortlisted through written test and panel interview
2) 24 weeks industrial training in various JBM plants
3) Training in various manufacturing processes
Main feature of training along with shop floor trainings:
1) Joining techniques like:
a) Spot welding and fastening etc.
b) MIG welding
c) TIG welding
2) Assembling process on welding fixtures & gauges
3) Inspection process through:
c) Inspection lab instruments
4) Pressing techniques involving:
a) Press tools
b) Stamped parts for automobiles
c) Tool development activities
5) Familiarization with CAD environment for relevant students
Documents to Bring:
- Carry 3 copies of resume.
- It is must to be in formal.
- Carry photocopy of all academic documents (Mark sheets, Training Certificate etc.).
Interview Date: 22nd December 2015
Reporting Time: 8:30 AM onwards
Career Point University
CP Tower, Road No. 1, IPIA,Kota,
Aalniya, Rajasthan 324005
Registration Link: Click Here