Jacobs Engineering Recruitment 2021 | Deputy Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Civil; ME/ M.Tech – Transportation/ Highway Engineering | Gurugram
Company: Jacobs Engineering Group
Jacobs Engineering Recruitment 2021 :- Jacobs Engineering Group headquartered in Dallas, Texas USA, is a Fortune 500 company with presence at more than 400 locations spread across, with employee strength of more than 77,000. In India, we have offices in Mumbai – Andheri, Navi Mumbai – Airoli, Vadodara, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Pune and Bangalore. Jacobs is listed in the S&P 500 stock market index, and traded on the NYSE under the symbol JEC. In 2017, our revenues crossed $10 Billion. We recently acquired company CH2M Hill, with revenues of $ 5.2 Billion.
With 70+ years in the industry, we have attracted and retained clients by providing superior value — in fact; over 95 percent of our work is repeat business from loyal clients. That commitment to client value and partnership produces consistent cost advantages, profits and growth, allowing us to attract and retain the industry’s top talent.
Company Website: www.jacobs.com
Position: Deputy Engineer/ Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Gurugram
Experience: 3-5 years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Civil; ME/ M.Tech – Transportation/ Highway Engineering
Highway engineer to work on multi-disciplinary engineering projects. The work will include undertaking design of highway infrastructure projects. This is a growth position for the right candidate looking to make the next step in their career.
He/ she will be responsible for quality design delivery. Good understanding of team work and highways business area. Exhibits clear progression towards a technical career path.
Geometric Design of Highways- Design of horizontal alignment with spirals, vertical profile, roundabout, intersection and interchange design, calculation of earthwork, preparation of detailed cross-sections, preparation of super-elevation data, Junctions and Roundabout grading, parking facility, checking maneuvering of vehicles in parking area using Auto-Turn, Signing & Marking and estimation of quantities.
- Preparation of plans, profile, Assemblies and Corridors.
- Taking responsibilities for their own work and producing higher quality technical output.
- Able to assign work to Graduates, Technicians and report on own performance on a regular basis
- Communicating with counterpart in lead office/Client
- Coordinate with multi-disciplinary teams on project delivery
- Ability to listen, understand and follow instructions.
- Shows flexibility in work tasks and locations.
- BE Degree in Civil Engineering /Post-Graduation in Transportation/Highway Engineering
- 3-5 years’ experience in highway engineering design (preferable Global Design Center experience) Good knowledge of the DMRB/AASHTO/Australian/ME Design codes requirements for highways design and an understanding of how these influence the design using highways design software.
- Ability to apply technical knowledge in analysing problems and creating solutions.
- Proficiency in Civil 3D or MX or Open Road Designer/Inroads
- AutoCAD or Micro Station
- Project Wise
Apply Link: Job Expired