Jacobs Engineering Recruitment 2020 | Junior Engineer | 2016 – 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Civil Engineering | Hyderabad
Company: Jacobs Engineering Group
Jacobs Engineering Recruitment 2020:- Jacobs Engineering Group headquartered in Dallas, Texas USA, is a Fortune 500 company with presence at more than 400 locations spread across, with employee strength of more than 77,000. In India, we have offices in Mumbai – Andheri, Navi Mumbai – Airoli, Vadodara, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Pune and Bangalore. Jacobs is listed in the S&P 500 stock market index, and traded on the NYSE under the symbol JEC. In 2017, our revenues crossed $10 Billion. We recently acquired company CH2M Hill, with revenues of $ 5.2 Billion.
With 70+ years in the industry, we have attracted and retained clients by providing superior value — in fact; over 95 percent of our work is repeat business from loyal clients. That commitment to client value and partnership produces consistent cost advantages, profits and growth, allowing us to attract and retain the industry’s top talent.
Company Website: www.jacobs.com
Position: Junior Engineer- Track & Civil
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Civil Engineering
- Significant experience in providing technical input and direction in the design, rehabilitation and management of Rail Track and Civil infrastructure for metro, freight heavy rail and light rail infrastructure
- Significant capability and breadth of experience to:
- Develop Track and Civil Design documentation, reports and specification of Engineering solutions in response to a client’s brief
- Provide technical input and advice with respect to Track and Civil infrastructure in accordance with relevant local and Australian Standards
- Confidently review, independently check and approval Track and Civil design completed by others
- Strong experience coordinating and communicating of Rail Track and Civil with other disciplines
- Maintain the development of good relationships with colleagues and clients, both internal and external to support successful project outcomes
- Support project/design manager in the control/reporting of project
- Maintain competency in the field of Rail Track and Civil engineering and stay up-to-date with contemporary practice and trends in the industry.
- Provide mentorship of junior and mid-level engineers and take an active role in the team’s technical development and standing in the industry.
- Support the liaison with key clients and contractors
- Practice ethically and professionally.
- Design management of medium to large Track and Civil packages
Apply Link: Click Here