Jacobs Engineering Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Mumbai | August 2018
Company: Jacobs Engineering Group
Jacobs Engineering Group headquartered in Dallas, Texas USA, is a Fortune 500 company with presence at more than 400 locations spread across, with employee strength of more than 77,000. In India, we have offices in Mumbai – Andheri, Navi Mumbai – Airoli, Vadodara, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Pune and Bangalore. Jacobs is listed in the S&P 500 stock market index, and traded on the NYSE under the symbol JEC. In 2017, our revenues crossed $10 Billion. We recently acquired company CH2M Hill, with revenues of $ 5.2 Billion.
With 70+ years in the industry, we have attracted and retained clients by providing superior value — in fact; over 95 percent of our work is repeat business from loyal clients. That commitment to client value and partnership produces consistent cost advantages, profits and growth, allowing us to attract and retain the industry’s top talent.
Company Website: www.jacobs.com
Position: IT Graduate Trainee Engineer – Development
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Navi Mumbai – Maharashtra
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline.
- Entry level – 0-1 years of experience.
- Knowledge of software development and testing.
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual.
- Ability to meet defined milestones.
- Open for learning technologies, and processes.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated and hard working
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
Job Description: As a IT Graduate Trainee Engineer, you will develop and provide production support to application portfolio.
Duties and responsibilities: Link Expired