ITC Ltd Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Management Trainee | 2016 & 2017 Batch | MBA | 6 LPA | Bangalore | June 2017
Company: ITC Limited
ITC Limited or ITC is an Indian conglomerate headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal. Its diversified business includes five segments: Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Hotels, Paperboards & Packaging, Agri Business & Information Technology.
Established in 1910 as the Imperial Tobacco Company of India Limited, the company was renamed as the Indian Tobacco Company Limited in 1970 and further to I.T.C. Limited in 1974. The periods in the name were removed in September 2001 for the company to be renamed as ITC Ltd.
Company Website: www.itcportal.com
Positions: Management Trainee
Salary: INR 4,50,000 – 5,75,000 P.A
Job Location: Pune
Education: MBA – Sales/ Marketing/ Finance/ Retail
- Brand Plan Development – develop a plan that achieves company targets. This will include, but is not limited to, advertising, program/promotions, and research. Must be able to work collaboratively with agencies/vendors and internal resources to drive superior market results.
- Program management and execution – manage the day-to-day logistics of the brand programs. Owns timeline management, budget, and program analysis.
- New product development – utilize consumer-driven insights to drive long-term growth of the brands. Translates insights into profitable product innovations. Develops selling proposition and sufficient launch support plans to retail.
- Market Analysis – provide consumption based data analysis for the brand. Provide insight and support to the enterprise to better understand market trends and dynamics. Also, identify opportunities in markets where there are unmet needs.
- Business Forecasting/Results – work with sales, demand planning, and contract vendors to generate accurate volume forecasts. Deliver results for the brand level P&L focusing on net sales and brand contribution.
Apply Link: Closed