ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020 | Scientist/ Engineer/ Technician | 55 Posts | Last Date: 3rd April 2020 | www.sac.gov.in
ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020 | www.sac.gov.in | Scientists/ Engineers/ Technician | 55 Posts | ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ Ph.D/ Diploma/ ITI | Ahmedabad (Gujarat) | Last Date: 3rd April 2020
Company: Space Applications Centre (SAC)
Space Applications Centre (SAC) is one of the major centres of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO). SAC focuses on the design of space-borne instruments for ISRO missions and development and operationalisation of applications of space technology for societal benefits. The applications cover communication, broadcasting, navigation, disaster monitoring, meteorology, oceanography, environment monitoring and natural resources survey.
ISRO strives to serve the nation in the areas of television broadcast, telecommunication, meteorological application and in management of our natural resources. The Indian space programme continues to pursue successful goals on all fronts in meeting the objective of achieving self-reliance in space technology and its applications for national development.
Company Website: www.sac.gov.in
Positions: Scientist/Engineer, Scientific Assistant, Technician, Catering Attendant, Cook
No of Vacancies: 55 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer-SD – 2 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer-SC – 19 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 6 Posts
- Technician/Draughtsman B – 28 Posts
Salary (Pay Scale):
- Scientist/Engineer-SD: ₹ 67,700–₹ 2,08,700- Level 11
- Scientist/Engineer-SC: ₹ 56,100–₹ 1,77,500- Level 10
- Technical Assistant: ₹ 44,900–₹ 1,42,400- Level 7
- Technician/Draughtsman-B: ₹ 21,700–₹ 69,100- Level 3
Job Location: Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
- Phd. in fields related to Electronics/ Communication/RF & Microwaves /Power Electronics/ VLSI Design/ Micro Electronics/ Embedded Sys./Signal Processing (OR)
- ME/ M.Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Electrical Engineering / Information & Communication Technology (ICT) with Specialization in Electronics / Communication/ RF & Microwaves / Power Electronics / VLSI Design / Micro Electronics / Embedded Sys. / Signal Processing AND Minimum 02 years of professional experience ( experience after acquiring the Degree of M.E./M.Tech. as mentioned above shall ONLY be considered)
- M.Sc. in Physics
- ME/ M.Tech in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering / Information and Communication Technology (ICT), with Specialization in Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Deep Learning / Image Processing (OR)with Specialization in IT Security / Cyber Security
- ME/ M.Tech in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Electronics & Electrical Engineering / Information and Communication Technology (ICT) with Specialization in Electronics / Communication / RF & Microwaves / Power Electronics / VLSI Design / Micro Electronics / Embedded Sys. / Signal Processing
- ME/ M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with Specialization in Thermal Engineering / Structural Engineering / Structural Analysis / Material Science / Material Technology / CAD / CAE / Design Engineering / Industrial Safety Engineering
- ME/ M.Tech in Structural Engineering / Civil Engineering with Specialization in Structural Engineering
- ME/ M.Tech in Electrical Engineering
Note: For Scientist/Engineer-SC/ SD Candidates should be passed their qualification in FIRST CLASS with an aggregate minimum of 60% or CGPA / CPI grading of 6.5 on a ten scale
- Diploma in Electronics / Electronics and Communication/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical Engineering in FIRST CLASS from recognized Institution/Board /University.
- Matric (SSC / SSLC / 10 th Class) + ITI/NTC/NAC in relavant trade.
Scientist/ Engineer-SD/SC: The selection process is based on the written test
Technical Assistant/Technician: The selection process is based on the written test & Skill test.Written Test will be conducted in such a way that theoretical and practical knowledge of the candidate is tested covering both breadth and depth of the prescribed curriculum.Syllabus for the Written Test is available on SAC website www.sac.gov.in.Based on the written test scores, required no. of candidates alone shall be called for skill test.The skill test will be purely on ‘go-no-go’ basis and marks obtained in the skill test will not be
considered for selection. The skill test will be evaluated on a 100-point scale with minimum
60% for qualification.
Application Fees: There is no application fee for any post
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can submit their application in online on or before 3rd April 2020.
Notification & Apply Link: Click Here