ISRO – SAC Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Scientist/ Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ Phd | Ahmedabad | Last Date: 30th April 2019
Company: Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO]
Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO] is a Research and Development organisation engaged in application of Space Science and Technology for the benefit of society at large and for serving the nation by achieving self- reliance and developing capacity to design and build Launch Vehicles and Communication/Remote Sensing Satellites and thereafter launch them.
ISRO strives to serve the nation in the areas of television broadcast, telecommunication, meteorological application and in management of our natural resources. The Indian space programme continues to pursue successful goals on all fronts in meeting the objective of achieving self-reliance in space technology and its applications for national development.
Company Website: www.isro.gov.in
Positions: Scientist/Engineer – SD
Job Location: Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
Salary: Rs. 67,700-2,08,700/- PM
- Ph.D in topics related to fields of Electronics/ VLSI/ Microwave. AND
- ME/ M.Tech with specialisation in Electronics /Electronics & Communications / Electronics and Telecommunication/ Electrical & Electronics. AND
- BE/ B.Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electrical & Electronics from a recognized University/Institution.
Note: Candidates who have already applied against Advt. No SAC:01:2018 (Part – I) dated 10.03.2018 between 10.03.2018 and 11.05.2018 need not apply again.
- Based on the online bio-data, initial screening will be conducted for shortlisting the candidates for Interivew.
- Candidates should produce original testimonials/certificates, as a proof of the details furnished in their applications, at the time of Personal Interview for verification.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 30th April 2019.
For More Info & Apply Link:Link Expired