ISRO SAC Recruitment 2018 | www.sac.gov.in | Scientists/ Engineers/ Technician | 80 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/ ITI | Across India | Last Date: 2nd April 2018
Company: Space Applications Centre (SAC)
Space Applications Centre (SAC) is one of the major centres of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO). SAC focuses on the design of space-borne instruments for ISRO missions and development and operationalisation of applications of space technology for societal benefits. The applications cover communication, broadcasting, navigation, disaster monitoring, meteorology, oceanography, environment monitoring and natural resources survey.
ISRO strives to serve the nation in the areas of television broadcast, telecommunication, meteorological application and in management of our natural resources. The Indian space programme continues to pursue successful goals on all fronts in meeting the objective of achieving self-reliance in space technology and its applications for national development.
Company Website: www.sac.gov.in
Positions: Scientist/Engineer, Scientific Assistant, Technician, Catering Attendant, Cook
No of Vacancies: 80 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer – 3 Posts
- Scientific Assistant – 1 Post
- Technician(Fitter) – 14 Posts
- Technician(Machinist) – 4 Posts
- Technician(Turner) – 1 Post
- Technician(Electronics) – 34 Posts
- Technician(Electrician) – 2 Post
- Technician (LACP/AOCP) – 4 Posts
- Technician (Digital Photographer) – 1 Post
- Technician (RAC) – 2 Posts
- Technician(IT/ICTSM/ITESM) – 9 Posts
- Technician (CHNM) – 2 Posts
- Catering ATtendant – 1 Post
- Cook – 2 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer: Rs.67,700-2,08,700/-
- Scientific Assistant: Rs.44,900-1,42,400/-
- Technician: Rs.21,700-69,100/-
- Catering Attendant: Rs.18,000-56,900/-
- Cook: Rs.19,900-63,200/-
Job Location: Across India
- Ph.D topics related to fields of Electronics/VLSI/Microwave AND
- ME/ M.Tech with specialization in Electronics/Electronics & Communications/Electronics and Telecommunication/Electrical & Electronics And
- BE/ B.Tech in Electronics/Electronics & Communications/Electronics and Telecommunication/Electrical & Electronics
- B.Sc in Multimedia/Animation (minimum 3 years duration) with Forst class from UGC/AICTE/Govt recognized Colleges /Institutions.
- DesirableQualification: Multimedia Software Knowledge – Maya, 3DS Max, Premiere, VFX, After Effects, Flash, Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc
- Matric(SSLC/SSC/10th Class) AND
- ITI/NTC/NAC in relevant trades
- The relevant trades are Fitter, Machinist, Turner, Electronics, Electrician, Lab Assistant Chemical Plant/Attendant Operator Chemical Plant, Digital Photography, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic, IT/ICTSM/ITESM, Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance trade
Catering Attendant: SSLC/SSC/Matriculation Pss
Cook: SSLC/SSC/Matriculation Pss AND 5 years experience in a similar capacity in a well-established Hotel/Canteen.
Age limit(As on 02.04.2018):
- Scientist/Engineer: No upper Age limit
- Scientific Assistant/Technician/Catering Attendant: 18 to 35 years
- Cook: 18 to 25 years
- Upper Age limit Relaxations: 40 years for SC/ST, 38 years for OBC, Others as per government policy.
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online latest by 12th March 2018 to 2nd April 2018.
Notification & Apply Link:Link Expired