ISRO Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Junior Research Fellow | 8 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc | Dehradun | Walk-In Date: 7 & 8 February 2019
Company: Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO]
Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO] is a Research and Development organisation engaged in application of Space Science and Technology for the benefit of society at large and for serving the nation by achieving self- reliance and developing capacity to design and build Launch Vehicles and Communication/Remote Sensing Satellites and thereafter launch them.
ISRO strives to serve the nation in the areas of television broadcast, telecommunication, meteorological application and in management of our natural resources. The Indian space programme continues to pursue successful goals on all fronts in meeting the objective of achieving self-reliance in space technology and its applications for national development.
Company Website: www.isro.gov.in
Positions: Junior Research Fellow
Total Vacancies: 8 Posts
Job Location: Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
Salary: Rs 25000/Month
- M.Sc in Forestry/ Ecology/ Botany/ Environmental Sciences/ Wildlife Sciences/ Biodiversity & Conservation/Wildlife Sciences or Remote Sensing & GIS or equivalent with the dissertation in Forestry/ Ecology. (OR)
- M. Tech in Remote Sensing and GIS or equivalent with dissertation in Forestry/Ecology.
- M.Sc from a recognized university or institution in Physics / Applied Physics / Mathematics / Applied Mathematics/ Geomatics / Geoinformatics / Remote Sensing or equivalent with Physics or Mathematics as one subject at Graduation level. (OR)
- M.Tech/ M.E. from a recognized university or institution in Civil Engineering/ Geomatics/ Geoinformatics/ Remote Sensing/ Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)/ Software Engineering or equivalent
- B.Tech/B.E. in Civil Engineering/ Geomatics/ Geoinformatics/ Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)/Software Engineering from a recognized university or institution with valid GATE/NET score;
- The candidate must be NET or Equivalent qualified in any year in the relevant subject.
- M.Sc in Geology/ Applied Geology with Physics or Mathematics at B.Sc. level.
- B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Computer Science/ Remote Sensing and GIS or equivalent with valid GATE/NET score; (OR)
- M.Sc. in Hydrology/ Geology/ Atmospheric Sciences/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Geography / Geoinformatics or equivalent with mathematics as subject in 12th standard. (OR)
- M.Tech in Geology/ Geophysics/ Water Resources Engineering/Hydrology/Remote Sensing and GIS or equivalent.
Age Limit: Below 28 years as on walk-in date.
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
The selection process will be based on the performance of Interview.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview at the following venue on 7th February 2019 & 8th February 2019.
Date & Time: 7th February 2019 & 8th February 2019 at 10:00 AM
IIRS Reception / CISF-Security Office,
4 Kalidas Road, Dehradun,
Uttarakhand – 248001.
For More Info & Apply Link: Click Here