ISRO Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Scientists & Engineers | 106 Posts | BE/ B.Tech | Across India | Last Date: 20th February 2018
Company: Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO]
Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO] is a Research and Development organisation engaged in application of Space Science and Technology for the benefit of society at large and for serving the nation by achieving self- reliance and developing capacity to design and build Launch Vehicles and Communication/Remote Sensing Satellites and thereafter launch them.
ISRO strives to serve the nation in the areas of television broadcast, telecommunication, meteorological application and in management of our natural resources. The Indian space programme continues to pursue successful goals on all fronts in meeting the objective of achieving self-reliance in space technology and its applications for national development.
Company Website: www.isro.gov.in
Positions: Scientist/ Engineer
No of Vacancies: 106 Posts
- Electronics – 32 Posts
- Mechanical – 45 Posts
- Computer Science – 29 Posts
Salary: Rs 56,100/Month
Job Location: Across India
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
- Candidates who are going to complete the relevant course in the academic year 2017-18 are also eligible to apply, provided final degree is available by 31/8/2018 and their aggregate is 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 (average of all semesters for which results are available).
- Age limit(as on 20.02.2018): 35 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 (average of all semesters for which results are available).
- The qualification prescribed and the benchmark are only the MINIMUM requirement and fulfilling the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for Written Test.
- Based on the academic performance and bio-data, initial screening will be conducted to short-list candidates for taking-up written test.
- The written test paper consists of 80 objective type questions carrying equal marks. Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for
interview, the schedule and venue of which will be notified.
- Written test is only a first level screening and written test score will not be considered for final selection process.
- Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment in the selection panel, in the order of merit.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for Women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST)/ Ex-serviceman [EX] and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates)
Examination Centres: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 20th February 2018.
- Commencement of Online application: 31.01.2018
- Last date for Online application: 20.02.2018
- Last date for Fee payment: 21.02.2018
- Date of Written test: 22.04.2018
- Call letters for the written test to the short-listed candidates: Second/third of March 2018.
Application Link: Click Here