ISRO Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Junior Personal Assistant, Stenographer | 171 Posts | Any Degree/ Diploma | Across India | Last Date: 30th April 2018
Company: Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO]
Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO] is a Research and Development organisation engaged in application of Space Science and Technology for the benefit of society at large and for serving the nation by achieving self- reliance and developing capacity to design and build Launch Vehicles and Communication/Remote Sensing Satellites and thereafter launch them.
ISRO strives to serve the nation in the areas of television broadcast, telecommunication, meteorological application and in management of our natural resources. The Indian space programme continues to pursue successful goals on all fronts in meeting the objective of achieving self-reliance in space technology and its applications for national development.
Company Website: www.isro.gov.in
Positions: Junior Personal Assistant, Stenographer
No of Vacancies: 171 Posts
Junior Personal Assistant:
- Ahmedabad – 19 Posts
- Bangalore – 61 Posts
- Hyderabad – 16 Posts
- New Delhi – 1 Post
- Sriharikota – 25 Posts
- Thiruvananthapuram – 44 Posts
- Bangalore – 5 Posts
Salary: Rs. 25,500/Month
Job Location: Across India
- Graduation in Arts/ Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Applications with First Class, as declared by the University. OR
- Diploma in Commercial/ Secretarial Practice with First Class with one year experience as
- A minimum speed of 80 w.p.m in English Stenography WITH Knowledge in the use of Computers.
Age Limit(As on 30.04.2018): 18 to 26 years (31 years for SC & ST candidates, and 29 years for OBC candidates).
- The selection process will be based on written test and skill test.
- Based on the performance in the written test, candidates will be shortlisted for Skill Test in English Stenography @ 80 w.p.m., schedule of which will be notified in the ISRO website.
- Those who secure minimum 50% marks each in both objective and descriptive type questions in the written test will be considered for short-listing for Skill Test.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for Women/SC/ST/ Ex-servicemen/Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online using Internet Banking/Debit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Examination Centre: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 30 April 2018.
Notification & Apply Link: Click Here