ISRO Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Scientists & Engineers | 80 Posts | BE/ B.Tech | Across India | Last Date: 5th October 2017
Company: Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO]
Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO] is a Research and Development organisation engaged in application of Space Science and Technology for the benefit of society at large and for serving the nation by achieving self- reliance and developing capacity to design and build Launch Vehicles and Communication/Remote Sensing Satellites and thereafter launch them.
ISRO strives to serve the nation in the areas of television broadcast, telecommunication, meteorological application and in management of our natural resources. The Indian space programme continues to pursue successful goals on all fronts in meeting the objective of achieving self-reliance in space technology and its applications for national development.
Company Website: www.isro.gov.in
Positions: Scientist / Engineer [SC]
No of Vacancies: 80 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ [Electronics] : 35 posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ [Mechanical]: 35 posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ [Computer Science]: 10 posts
Salary: Rs 56,100/Month
Job Location: Across India
- BE/ B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 (average of all semesters for which results are available).
- The qualification prescribed and the benchmark are only the MINIMUM requirement and fulfilling the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for Written Test.
- Age Limit: 35 years as on 05/10/2017. Central Govt Servants, Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disabilities are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders. Meritorious Sportspersons are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
- Based on the academic performance and bio-data, initial screening will be conducted to short-list candidates for taking-up written test. The written test will be conducted on 24/12/2017 at twelve venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
- The call letters for the written test to the short- listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail during the second/third week of December 2017. The written test paper consists of 80 objective type questions carrying equal marks.
- Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for interview, the schedule and venue of which will be notified. Written test is only a first level screening and written test score will not be considered for final selection process.
- Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment in the selection panel, in the order of merit.
Application Fee: There will be an Application Fee of ₹100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application (All Women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes(ST); Ex-serviceman [EX] and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee)
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 5th October 2017.
- Online Application Starting Date: 15th September 2017
- Closing Date of Online Application: 05th October 2017
- Last date to pay Application Fees: 05th October 2017
Application Link:Link Expired