ISRO Recruitment 2015 For Scientists & Engineers | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ IETE/ AMIE/ B.Arch @ Across India | Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Civil Engineering | August 2015
Company: Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO]
Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO] is a Research and Development organisation engaged in application of Space Science and Technology for the benefit of society at large and for serving the nation by achieving self- reliance and developing capacity to design and build Launch Vehicles and Communication/Remote Sensing Satellites and thereafter launch them. ISRO strives to serve the nation in the areas of television broadcast, telecommunication, meteorological application and in management of our natural resources. The Indian space programme continues to pursue successful goals on all fronts in meeting the objective of achieving self-reliance in space technology and its applications for national development.
Company Website: www.isro.gov.in
1) Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ (Civil) – 08 Posts
2) Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ (Electrical) – 02 Posts
3) Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ (Refrigeration and Air Conditioning) – 02 Posts
4) Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ (Architecture) – 01 Posts
5) Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ (Civil) at Semi-Conductor, Chandigarh – 02 Posts
6) Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ (Electrical) at Semi-Conductor, Chandigarh – 02 Posts
BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering)/ Grad IETE/ AMIE/ B.Arch (for Architecture) in respective Engineering Discipline in First Class.
Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Civil Engineering
Salary: Rs. 15600 – 39100 with grade pay of Rs 5400/-
Age Limit : 35 years as on 20th August 2015
Application Fee : Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)
Selection Process :
- The candidate should have First Class with minimum 65% marks in the Qualifying Degree ie, BE/B.Tech or equivalent for submission of application on-line.
- Please note that this qualification prescribed is the MINIMUM requirement and the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for written test.
- The written test will be conducted on 29-11-2015 at ten venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
- However, the Organisation reserves the right to cancel/change the written test venue and re-allot the candidates to any other test centre.
- The call letters for the written test to the short- listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail during the third week of November 2015.
- Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for interview, the schedule and venue of which will be notified. Written test is only a first level screening and written test score will not be considered for final selection process.
- Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for emplacement in the selection panel, in the order of merit. SC/ST/OBC candidates will be extended relaxation as per Govt of India orders.
Start Date to Online Registration: 4th August 2015
Last Date to Online Registration: 24th August 2015
How To Apply:
The last date to apply is 24/08/2015 and last date to receive the Challan form is 31/08/2015.
Apply Link: Link Expired
For Detail Official Advertisement: Click Here
Upon remittance of the application fee, one copy of the challan form will be retained by State Bank [Bank copy] and remaining two parts will be given to the candidate. Out of the two challan parts, the candidate has to send one part of the challan form [ISRO copy] to Administrative Officer (ICRB), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bengaluru – 560 094 by ORDINARY POST superscribing on the envelope “ICRB – RECRUITMENT OF SCIENTIST/ENGINEER ‘SC’ (CEPO)” within 7 days of filing of application and in any case not later than 31.08.2015
Previous Year Papers Download :
- Old Question Papers – Electrical
- Old Question Papers – Civil
- Old Question Papers -Refrigeration & A/C