ISRO Recruitment 2015 For Scientists & Engineers | BE/ B.Tech – Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Science @ Across India
Company: Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO]
Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO] is a Research and Development organisation engaged in application of Space Science and Technology for the benefit of society at large and for serving the nation by achieving self- reliance and developing capacity to design and build Launch Vehicles and Communication/Remote Sensing Satellites and thereafter launch them. ISRO strives to serve the nation in the areas of television broadcast, telecommunication, meteorological application and in management of our natural resources. The Indian space programme continues to pursue successful goals on all fronts in meeting the objective of achieving self-reliance in space technology and its applications for national development.
Company Website: www.isro.gov.in
1) Scientist/Engineer SC – Electronics (49 Posts)
2) Scientist/Engineer SC – Mechanical (34 Posts)
3) Scientist/Engineer SC – Computer Science (26 Posts)
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Science
Salary: Rs. 15600 – 39100 with grade pay of Rs 5400/-
- BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters for which results are available).
- Candidates who are slated to complete the BE/ B.Tech course in the academic year 2014-2015 are also eligible to apply provided final Degree is available by 31/08/2015.
Age Limit : 35 years as on 9th July 2015
Application Fee :
- Fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application.
- No Fee For Women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST); Ex-serviceman [EX] and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Selection Process :
- The candidate should have First Class with minimum 65% marks in the Qualifying Degree ie, BE/B.Tech or equivalent.
- The written test will be conducted on 11/10/2015 at ten venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram. However, the Organisation reserves the right to cancel/change the written test venue and re-allot the candidates to any other test centre.
- The call letters for the written test to the short- listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail during the last week of September 2015.
- Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for interview, the schedule and venue of which will be notified.
- Written test is only a first level screening and written test score will not be considered for final selection process.
- Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment in the selection panel, in the order of merit.
Start Date to Online Registration: 19th June 2015
Last Date to Online Registration: 9th July 2015
For Detail Official Advertisement:
Apply Link : Link Expired
advtno=03/2015&postno=BE001&postcode=Scientist/Engineer-SC[Electronics]” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>Electronics