IREL Recruitment 2020 | www.irel.co.in | Freshers | Trade/ Technician/ Graduate Apprentices | 21 Posts | ITI/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Tamil Nadu | Last Date: 5th August 2020
Company: Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL)
ndian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) was incorporated on August 18, 1950 with its first unit Rare Earths Division (RED), Aluva in Kerala. It became a full-fledged Government of India Undertaking, under the administrative control of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) in year 1963 and took over companies engaged in mining and separation of beach sand minerals in southern part of the country, by establishing two more divisions one at Chavara, Kerala and the other at Manavalakurichi (MK),Tamilnadu.
IREL has in house R&D division at Kollam, Kerala to support mineral and chemical operation and Corporate Office at Mumbai Maharashtra.
Company Website: www.irel.co.in
Position: Graduate/ Technician/ Trade Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 21
- Graduate Apprentices: 3 posts
- Technician Apprentices: 1 posts
- Trade Apprentices: 17 posts
Stipend: As per apprentice act.
Job Location: Manavalakurichi, Kanyakumari Dist, Tamilnadu
For Graduate Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical & Electronics from a recognised university
For Technician Apprentices:
- A diploma in engineering or Technology in Electrical & Electronics granted by an Institute recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent.
For Trade Apprentices:
- Candidates should passed ITI in Fitter/ Electrician/ Mechanic (MV)/ Computer Operator and Programming Assistant/ Welder trade.
Age limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as on 05-08-2020
- Candidates will be called for document verification in the order of merit.
- Shortlisted candidates shall undergo Medical Examination
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the training in the respective apprentice portal and then download the application form in the website and send the filled application through postal in the following address on or before 5th August 2020.
The Manager (Personnel),
IREL (India) Limited,
Manavalakurichi, Kanyakumari District,
For More Details & Application Form: Link Expired
National Apprenticeship Training Scheme Portal (Graduate/ Technician Apprentices): Link Expired
Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship Portal (Trade Apprentices): Link Expired