IREL Recruitment 2019 | www.irel.co.in | Freshers | Management Trainee | 20 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Mechanical/ Mining/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Mineral; MBA/ CA | Across India | Last Date: 12th April 2019
Company: Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL)
ndian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) was incorporated on August 18, 1950 with its first unit Rare Earths Division (RED), Aluva in Kerala. It became a full-fledged Government of India Undertaking, under the administrative control of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) in year 1963 and took over companies engaged in mining and separation of beach sand minerals in southern part of the country, by establishing two more divisions one at Chavara, Kerala and the other at Manavalakurichi (MK),Tamilnadu.
IREL has in house R&D division at Kollam, Kerala to support mineral and chemical operation and Corporate Office at Mumbai Maharashtra.
Company Website: www.irel.co.in
Position: Management Trainee
Total Vacancies: 20
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs.16,400 – 40,500/- PM
Management Trainee (Technical):
- BE/ B.Tech (Full-Time regular degree only) in (Mechanical/ Mining/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Mineral) Engineering from recognized/approved Indian University/Institution with minimum 60% aggregate marks of all semesters/years. OR
- 5-year Integrated Master degree in (Mechanical/ Mining/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Mineral) Engineering from recognized/approved Indian University/Institution with minimum 60%
aggregate marks of all semesters/years.
|Mechanical||Mechanical Engineering/ Mechanical & Industrial Engineering/ Mechanical &
Production Engineering/ Production Engineering/ Production Engineering &
Management/ Production & Industrial Engineering
|Electrical||Electrical Engineering, Electrical Machine, Power Systems & High
Voltage Engineering, Electrical Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical & Power Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
Management Trainees (Finance):
- Qualified CA/CMA. OR
- B.com (Three years regular full time degree) and MBA (Finance) (Two years regular full time degree) with minimum 60% marks.
Note: The candidates appeared/appearing in final year/semester and awaiting their results are not eligible to apply.
Age limit: Below 28 Years as on 31-12-2018
The IREL Management Trainee Recruitment selection process based on Written Examination & Personal Interview followed by Pre-employment Medical Examination.
- The written examination will be held for a duration of 2 Hours consisting of two Papers.
- Paper-I (Aptitude Related) will consist of 50 Objective type questions on General Knowledge/Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical ability and General English
- Paper-II – Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) with 50 objective type questions with multiple choice answers in each Paper.
- Each question will carry 1 mark and there is no penalty for wrong answer.
- The question paper shall be set in bilingual i.e. English and Hindi only.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- For UR/EWSs/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 25 Marks in each paper
- For SC/ST & PWD candidates: 23 Marks in Aptitude related paper and 22 Marks in Professional (Discipline related paper).
Application Fee: Rs.250/- (No fees for SC, ST, OBC (NCL), PwD, Ex-serviceman and Women candidates).
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
Examination Centre: Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Trivandrum, Bhubaneswar & Guwahati.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 23rd March 2019 to 12th April 2019.
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here