IREL Recruitment 2019 | www.irel.co.in | Freshers | Graduate/ Technician/ Trade Apprentices | 71 Posts | ITI/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Across India | Last Date: 9th September 2019
Company: Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL)
ndian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) was incorporated on August 18, 1950 with its first unit Rare Earths Division (RED), Aluva in Kerala. It became a full-fledged Government of India Undertaking, under the administrative control of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) in year 1963 and took over companies engaged in mining and separation of beach sand minerals in southern part of the country, by establishing two more divisions one at Chavara, Kerala and the other at Manavalakurichi (MK),Tamilnadu.
IREL has in house R&D division at Kollam, Kerala to support mineral and chemical operation and Corporate Office at Mumbai Maharashtra.
Company Website: www.irel.co.in
Position: Graduate/ Technician/ Trade Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 71
- Graduate Apprentices: 11 posts
- Technician Apprentices: 13 posts
- Trade Apprentices: 47 posts
Job Location: Across India
Stipend: As per apprentice act.
For Graduate Apprentices:
- A degree in engineering or technology in relevant discipline granted by a statutory University.
- A degree in engineering or technology in relevant discipline granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
- Graduate examination of professional bodies in relevant discipline recognised by the Central Government as equivalent to a degree.
For Technician Apprentices:
- A diploma in engineering or Technology in relevant discipline granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Educational established by a State Government.
- A diploma in engineering or technology in relevant discipline granted by a University.
- A diploma in engineering or technology in relevant discipline granted by an Institute recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent.
For Trade Apprentices:
- Passed 8th class/ 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent with ITI pass in relevant trade from NCVT/SCVT.
- For Lab-Asst(Chemical Plant): Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent with ITI Pass in Lab-Asst(Chemical Plant) Trade from NCVT/SCVT or Passed BSc with Physics and Chemistry as subjects
Age limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as on 09-09-2019
The selection shall be through the merit list based on marks scored in specified educational qualification and medical fitness test.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the training in the respective apprentice portal and then download the application form in the website and send through postal in the following address on or before 9th September 2019.
- For Technician Apprentices and Graduated Apprentices, interested candidates must enrol themselves to the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) Portal of MHRD before applying against this advertisement
- For Trade Apprentices, interested eligible candidates must enrol themselves to the Portal of Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship, Government of India before applying against this advertisement
For More Details & Application Form: Link Expired