IQVIA Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Bangalore
IQVIA Recruitment 2021: IQVIA, formerly Quintiles IMS Holdings, Inc., is an American multinational company serving the combined industries of health information technologies and clinical research. It is a provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services, focused primarily on Phase I-IV clinical trials and associated laboratory and analytical services, including consulting services.
They have a network of more than 50,000 employees in approximately 100 countries. As of 2017, IQVIA was reported to be one of the world’s largest contract research organizations
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0-1 year
Job Locations: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for IQVIA Recruitment 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related discipline or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- 0-1 years of experience in Software Development preferably work experience in clinical domain
- Responsible to understand and build study as per client requirements.
- Contribute to delivery of high-quality configured system or code
- Gain an understanding of trouble shooting and problem solving techniques
- Maintain compliance to training, documentation, policies and procedures
- Responsible to support simple and medium complexity change orders (SCRs)
- Responsible for required documentation as per the laid SOP’s
- Works collaboratively and professionally with the cross functional teams to achieve the goals.
- Performs other tasks as necessary.
- Understands role and contribution relative to project objectives
- Regularly uses company’s global knowledge systems
- Able to provide ideas & process improvements for organizational growth.
- Meet or exceed defined levels of productivity
- Acquire expected competency levels within defined timelines
- Skills Required : SQL (2000 &2008) , crystal report and BOBJ
- Additional skills preferred: Basic Clinical Domain Knowledge, Knowledge on SQL SSIS
- Expected high level of professionalism in the work environment.
- Ability to learn the domain quickly.
- Ability to meet and adhere to timelines as planned for study
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Keeps up to date with new developments to ensure knowledge of the industry/area of expertise is up to date.
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates commitment and enthusiasm towards IQVIA’s goals and objectives
How to Apply for IQVIA Recruitment 2021?
Desired candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here