IOCL Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Technician Apprenticeship | Diploma | Delhi, Haryana, West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Odisha, Rajasthan, Gujarat | February 2017
Company: Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the largest commercial undertaking and India’s No.1 Company in Fortune magazine’s prestigious listing of the world’s 500 largest Corporations, ranked 119th for the year 2015 based on fiscal 2014-15 performance.
IndianOil’s Pipelines Division owns and operates the largest network of over 11,214 kms. of crude oil, petroleum product and gas pipelines.
Company Website: www.iocl.com
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), the largest commercial enterprise in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Apprentices in the Corporation. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement as Technician Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961 in the Trades of Electrical (Elect), Mechanical(Mech) and Telecommunication & Instrumentation(T&I) mentioned below, in Pipelines Division of IOCL:
Apprentice Locations: Panipat (Haryana), Bijwasan (Delhi), Haldia (West Bengal), Manali (TamilNadu), Paradip (Odisha), Chaksu (Rajasthan), Vadinar (Gujarat), Viramgam (Gujarat)
Written Test Locations (tentative): Panipat or Karnal or Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bhubaneswar, Ahmedabad or Rajkot
Qualification Eligible Criteria:
- Technician Apprentice – Mechanical: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute.
- Technician Apprentice – Electrical: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a Govt. recognized institute.
- Technician Apprentice – Telecommunication & Instrumentation: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute:
i) Electronics & Communication Engineering
ii) Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
iii) Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering
iv) Instrumentation & Control Engineering
v) Electronics Engineering
Stipend: Rs. 7530/- per month
Age: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 14.01.2017
Period of Apprenticeship Training: 1 Year
- Selection process would consist of two stages i.e Written Test & Personal Interview.
- Written test shall be of 85 marks and interview shall be of 15 marks.
- Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
- There shall be 85 questions in the Written Test and Total marks shall be 85. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- From the total 85 objective type questions, 60 questions shall be from the concerned discipline of Diploma level and 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English/Hindi, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge.
- Duration of Written Test shall be of 120 minutes i.e. two hours.
- Candidates can opt for the Question Paper/Test either in English or Hindi language
- Final selection will be based on aggregate of Written Test and Personal Interview marks. Candidates, in the order of merit will be offered the apprenticeship.
How To Apply:
Application Link: Click Here
Last Date to Apply: 12-02-2017
Tentative date of downloading online admit card: From 20-02-2017
Tentative Date of Written Test for all disciplines: 05-03-2017
Tentative dates for Personal Interview for all disciplines: 06-03-2017/ 07-03-2017
Official Advertisement: Link Expired