IOCL Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Engineers/ Officers/ Graduate Apprentice | BE/ B.Tech | Across India | Last Date: 6th May 2020
Company: Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the largest commercial undertaking and India’s No.1 Company in Fortune magazine’s prestigious listing of the world’s 500 largest Corporations, ranked 119th for the year 2015 based on fiscal 2014-15 performance.
IndianOil’s Pipelines Division owns and operates the largest network of over 11,214 kms. of crude oil, petroleum product and gas pipelines.
Company Website: www.iocl.com
Positions: Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineers
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs.50,000/- PM
- Candidate should have completed Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering (B.Tech/ BE/ Equivalent) in Chemical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical from Institutions/ Colleges/ Universities/ Deemed Universities duly recognized by AICTE/ UGC
- Eligible criteria: For General/ OBC (NCL)/ EWS category candidates 65% and for Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ PwBD category candidates 55%
- Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply
- Candidates must have valid GATE 2020 mark
Note: Candidates have to essentially qualify in the GATE-2020 examination in Chemical
(GATE 2020 code: CH) /Civil (GATE 2020 code: CE) /Electrical (GATE 2020 code: EE)/ Mechanical (GATE 2020 code: ME) engineering disciplines in order to be eligible to apply for this posts
Engineering in any one of the following engineering disciplines are eligible to apply for the advertised positions:
Chemical Engineering (including Petrochemicals/ Polymer/ Plastic Engineering but excluding Rubber/ Oil/ Paint Technology/ Surfactant Technology/ Ceramics Engineering etc)
Civil Engineering (excluding Construction/ Environmental/ Transportation Engineering etc.)
Electrical Engineering (including Electrical & Electronics Engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/ Power Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering etc.)
Mechanical Engineering (excluding Automation/ Bio-medical Engineering/ Automobile/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Power/ Production Engineering/ Mining Engineering & Technology, Mining & Machinery/ Marine Engineering/ Textile Engineering/ Robotics/ Welding etc.)
- Only GATE 2020 marks of the candidate in the relevant Engineering disciplines is valid for this recruitment exercise under this advertisement. Marks from GATE 2019 or from previous year GATE examinations is not valid.
- On the basis of GATE-2020 marks, the candidates will be short listed for further selection process comprising of the following for assessment of different facets of candidate’s knowledge, skills, competencies etc
- Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT)
- Personal Interview (PI)
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 6th May 2020.
For More Details & Apply Link: Link Expired