IOCL Recruitment 2019 | Junior Engineering Assistant/ Technical Assistant | 70 Posts | ITI/ Diploma/ B.Sc – EEE/ ECE/ E&I/ Mech/ Chemical | Assam | Last Date: 2nd January 2019
Company: Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the largest commercial undertaking and India’s No.1 Company in Fortune magazine’s prestigious listing of the world’s 500 largest Corporations, ranked 119th for the year 2015 based on fiscal 2014-15 performance.
IndianOil’s Pipelines Division owns and operates the largest network of over 11,214 kms. of crude oil, petroleum product and gas pipelines.
Company Website: www.iocl.com
Positions: Junior Engineering Assistant, Junior Technical Assistant
Total vacancies: 70 Posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) – 53 Posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical) – 3 Posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical) – 12 Posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) – 2 Posts
Job Location: Bongaigaon Refinery (Assam)
Salary: Rs.11,900-32,000/- PM
Experience: Completed Apprenticeship Training
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 3 Years regular Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc. (Math, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Indian University/Institute.
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical)/Junior Technical Assistant: 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/University.
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical):
- 3 Years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engg. with minimum of 50% marks from recognized Institute/University. OR
- Matric with ITI (Fitter Trade) course with an Apprenticeship Training in Mechanical Discipline.
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation): 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/University.
- For the post of Engineering Assistant, candidates having qualification of Graduate and above Degree in Engineering, Degrees of MCA, MBA or its equivalent 2-year Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing/Finance/Human Resource/MSW/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations, CA/ICWA, Master’s Degree in Journalism/Public Relations & Mass Communication, PhD, M.A.(Hindi), MBBS, LL.B. and any other Graduate and above need not apply for the advertised posts.
- For the post of Technical Attendant, in addition to the higher qualifications, candidates having qualifications of Diploma in Engineering, Graduation and above in any discipline, need not apply for the advertised posts.
Age limit: 18 to 26 years as on 31-12-2018 (Relaxation as per government policy)
- Apprentices, who have completed apprenticeship training in the relevant trade under the Apprenticeship Act of 1961 & Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973 at IOCL (BGR) will be considered eligible.
- Candidates possessing higher qualification such as MBA/MCA/ CA/CS/ICWA/LLB shall not be eligible.
- The selection methodology will comprise of Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
- Shortlisted candidates to securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test, will be required to undergo a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). The SPPT for each discipline shall be conducted by a duly constituted committee.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be 40% marks (relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories).
Examination Centre: Dhaligaon, Dist: Chirang, Assam.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 2nd January 2019.
CERM, Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Official Advertisement & Apply Link: Click Here