IOCL Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Apprentices | 466 Posts | ITI/ Diploma/ Graduates | Across India | Last Date: 8th March 2019
Company: Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the largest commercial undertaking and India’s No.1 Company in Fortune magazine’s prestigious listing of the world’s 500 largest Corporations, ranked 119th for the year 2015 based on fiscal 2014-15 performance.
IndianOil’s Pipelines Division owns and operates the largest network of over 11,214 kms. of crude oil, petroleum product and gas pipelines.
Company Website: www.iocl.com
Positions: Trade Apprentices & Technician Apprentices
Total vacancies: 466 Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Chemical Plant) – 89 Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter) – 43 Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Boiler) – 30 Posts
- Technician Apprentice (Chemical) – 65 Posts
- Technician Apprentice (Mechanical) – 18 Posts
- Technician Apprentice (Electrical) – 73 Posts
- Technician Apprentice (Instrumentation) – 47 Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Secretarial Assistant) – 75 Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Accountant) – 26 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Stipend: As per apprentice act
- 3 years Diploma course in Engineering in the relevant disciplines from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Diploma in relevant disciplines are Chemical Engineering/ Refinery & Petro Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation Engg./ Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering, Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- 3 years B.Sc (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Fitter trade) – full time, regular course from recognized Institute/ University.
Trade Apprentice (Secretarial Assistant): 3 years BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com from a recognized Institute/ University.
Trade Apprentice (Accountant): 3 years B.Com from a recognized Institute/University.
- Candidates, who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after, shall NOT be eligible.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualification such as B.E or equivalent, MBA or equivalent or MCA/LLB/CA/ICWA etc. shall not be eligible.
- Candidates who have already undergone or undergoing an apprenticeship in any organization, are not eligible to apply for this apprenticeship.
- Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online in the RDAT in the respective State they are applying against for Apprenticeship www.apprenticeship.com OR as a Technician Apprentice online with the BOAT at mhrdnats.gov.in
Age limit: 18 to 24 years as on 28.02.2019
- The Selection process would consist of two stages i.e Written test & Personal interview.
- The written test and interview would carry a weightage of 85 % and 15 % respectively.
- The written test will be of 90 Minutes duration & would comprise of objective type Multiple choice (MCQ’s) questions.
- The questions will be in bilingual ie., English and Hindi.
Minimum Qualifying Marks: 40% (Written Test and Interview separately.)
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 16th February 2019 to 8th March 2019. After submitting online applications, send duly filled application form along with required documents to the respective Refinery address on or before 22nd March 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click Here