IOCL Recruitment 2017 | Jr. Engineering Assistant/ Jr. Materials Assistant | 9 Vacancies | Diploma/ ITI/ B.Sc | Last Date: 23 November 2017
Company: Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the largest commercial undertaking and India’s No.1 Company in Fortune magazine’s prestigious listing of the world’s 500 largest Corporations, ranked 119th for the year 2015 based on fiscal 2014-15 performance.
IndianOil’s Pipelines Division owns and operates the largest network of over 11,214 kms. of crude oil, petroleum product and gas pipelines.
Company Website: www.iocl.com
Positions: Jr. Engineering Assistant/ Jr. Materials Assistant
Total vacancies: 9 Posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) – 07 Posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (TPS) – 01 Post
- Jr. Materials Assistant – 01 Post
Job Location: Gujarat Refinery, Vadodara
Experience: 1 Year
Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) :
- 3 years Diploma in Chemical/Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or
- B.Sc (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/University with minimum of 40% marks in aggregate.
Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (TPS):
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engg. from recognized Institute/University & Boiler Competency Certificate (with class as may be prescribed by the Boiler Authority of the state); provided that in case of non-availability of sufficient number of candidates meeting the prescribed Parameters, candidates possessing the following qualification may also be considered:
- 1. Matric with ITI (Fitter) with Boiler Competency Certificate (with class as may prescribed by the Boiler Authority of the state).
- 2. B.Sc. (PCM) with an Apprenticeship Training in Boiler Trade.
- 3. 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engg. from recognized Institute/University with minimum of 40% marks in aggregate.
- Subject to the condition below:
Candidate selected under Category (2) & (3) above and posted in Boiler Operations shall undertake to acquire Boiler Competency certificate within four years of joining the services of the Corporation.
Jr. Materials Assistant:
3 years Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation Engg. From recognized Institute/University with minimum of 40% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates holding a qualification acquired through part-time/correspondence/ distance education mode are not eligible.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as Graduate Engineers, MBA/ MCA/CA/CS/ICWA/LLB or any such equivalent qualification shall not be eligible.
- Qualification of MSc (Chemistry) for Post of Junior Engg Asstt-IV (Production) shall not be considered a disqualification. However, percentage requirement shall be applied on graduation level exam only.
Age limit: 18 to 31 years on 30.11.2017 (Relaxation as per government policy)
- Selection will be on the basis of performance in the Written Test of 02 (two) hours duration and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
- A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 30% marks in the Written Test to qualify for further consideration.
Examination Centre: Vadodara, Gujarat.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 3 November to 23 November 2017.After successfully applying/registering online applications, the candidate must take a print out of the filled in online application form along with required documents sent to following postal address on or before 4 December 2017.
Dy. General Manager (HR),
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.,
Dist: Vadodara – 391 320
- Date of opening of online application: 3rd November 2017
- Last date of submission of online application: 23rd November 2017
- Last date of receipt of printout of online application: 4th December 2017
- Likely date of written test: 24th December 2017
- Tentative date of uploading of written test result: 2nd January 2018
- Tentative schedule for skill/proficiency/physical test (SPPT): 9th January 2018
- Tentative date of uploading of final selection result: 11th January 2018
Official Advertisement & Apply Link: Link Expired