IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Trade/ Technician Apprentice | 570 Posts | ITI/ Diploma | Across India | Last Date: 15th February 2022
Company: Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL)
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the largest commercial undertaking and India’s No.1 Company in Fortune magazine’s prestigious listing of the world’s 500 largest Corporations, ranked 119th for the year 2015 based on fiscal 2014-15 performance.
IndianOil’s Pipelines Division owns and operates the largest network of over 11,214 kms. of crude oil, petroleum product and gas pipelines.
Company Website: www.iocl.com
Positions: Trade/ Technician Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 570 Posts
- Maharashtra – 322 Posts
- Gujarat- 121 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh – 80 Posts
- Chattisgarh – 35 Posts
- Goa – 8 Posts
- Dadra Nagar & Haveli – 4 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Stipend: As per apprentice Act
Period of Apprenticeship Training: 12 Months
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022:
- Matric with regular full time ITI course in relevant trade recognized by NCVT/SCVT
- Relevant trade – Fitter/ Electrician/Electronics Mechanic/Instrument Mechanic/Machinist
- 3 years Diploma in relevant field from a recognized institute/university
- Relevant field – Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Civil/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics
Selection Process for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022:
Selection will be based on the written examination (Objective type Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs)
How to Apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022:
- The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online from through the link which will be provided in our corporate website www.iocl.com(Careers->Apprenticeships-> Engagement of Technical and NonTechnical Trade & Technician Apprentices in Western Region (Marketing Division) – 2022. Only Online mode of applications will be accepted.
- The online application has to be submitted through the link www.rectt.in
- After filling up the online application, the scanned copy of the documents to be uploaded without fail. In the absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected. Eligible candidates will be intimated by e-mail/SMS for downloading admit card for the online written test.
- Those applications which are incomplete/not uploaded with self- attested copies of certificates /not in line with the terms & conditions will be liable for rejection.
TENTATIVE DATE OF ONLINE WRITTEN TEST: Shall be informed by mail/website: www.rectt.in
Last Date for ONLINE APPLICATION: 15th February 2022
More Details: Click Here
Apply Link: Job Expired