Invesco Off Campus Drive For All Engineering Branches – 2015 Batch on 9th September 2015 @ Bangalore | Freshers – BE/ B.Tech (Last Date to Apply: 7th September 2015)
Company: Invesco Private Limited
Invesco Ltd. is an independent investment management company that is incorporated in Bermuda, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, United States, and has branch offices in 20 countries.
Its common stock is a constituent of the S&P 500 and trades on the New York stock exchange.
Company Website: www.invesco.com
Positions: IT Trainee
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – All Engineering Branches
- 2015 batch BE/ B.Tech (All Branches)
- Graduation – 65% and above
- Good pH Score
To support administrative and support activities within the Lean Centre of Excellence. Administrative activities are directly related to the success of the overall Lean Program and should be completed within expected delivery dates while adhering to Lean process standards. Role emphasizes to be effective in communication and work with various teams to meet timely deliverables.
This role will work with the Lean Process Owners and Lean Facilitators to help develop solutions that will add more value more quickly to the business and the Lean IT Program with a focus on adoption, traction, results and sustainability.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Complete all assigned administrative tasks related to Lean
- Understand and analyze data requirements to support the Lean activities
- Employee must have the ability to travel up to 10% of the time to various Invesco global offices
- Always conform to documentation and quality standards as defined
- Review, discuss and work within agreed timescales and provide feedback to Lean Process Owners and Facilitators on any variances arising as tasks are performed.
- Ability to understand the various tasks and to make recommendations to improve quality & efficiency.
- Be prepared to carry out business analysis tasks to ensure that the development/change meets user requirements and expectations.
- Prepare all necessary documentation and processes to enable ongoing support of the systems.
- Communicate with clients, managers and senior leaders using clear, user-friendly terminology (emails, phone, and meetings).
- Develop data driven reports and supporting documentation for the Lean center of excellence program.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: ₹ 3,00,000 – ₹ 3,30,000 PA
Event Date: 9th September 2015 (www.elitmus.com)
Last Date: 7th September 2015
For more information on job description & Apply: Link Expired