Intel Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Under Graduate Intern Technical | BE/ B.Tech | 2018 & 2019 Batch | Bangalore | July 2018
Company: Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd
Intel India focuses on creating innovative products that advance the next generation of technology. Intel with its strong technology heritage, provides an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology, pushing the boundaries of innovation and transforming the way people live and work.
Intel Corporation was founded on July 18, 1968. Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
Company Website: www.intel.in
Positions: Under Graduate Intern Technical
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
You should possess a BE degree in Electrical Engineering Additional qualifications include:
- Good familiarity with Industry standard high speed circuit design and simulation tools and scripting skills in programming languages like Perl*
- Strong analog and/or mixed signal circuit design skills
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Excellent Team work and customer orientation skills
- Good coding skills using Verilog, VHDL and System-C.
Job Description: Logic Design, RTL Coding, Behavioral modeling, Analog, Mixed-Signal, and RF Development Engineers with Skills and Expertise in Developing Monolithic Integrated Circuits for Wireless and Wireline Communications Systems and product using CMOS*, BiCMOS*, SiGe*, GaAs* Process technologies.