Intel Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Junior Verification Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc | Bangalore | January 2018
Company: Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd
Intel India focuses on creating innovative products that advance the next generation of technology. Intel with its strong technology heritage, provides an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology, pushing the boundaries of innovation and transforming the way people live and work.
Intel Corporation was founded on July 18, 1968. Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
Company Website: www.intel.com
Positions: Junior Verification Engineer
Experience: 2+ Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- BS, MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering is required.
- The candidate should have 2+ years of verification experience.
- Knowledge of digital logic design, chip architecture and microarchitecture.
- Experience using an interpretive language such as Perl, Python or Ruby.
- Develops preSilicon functional validation tests to verify system will meet design requirements.
- Creates test plans for RTL validation, defining and running system simulation models, and finding and implementing corrective measures for failing RTL tests.
- Analyzes and uses results to modify testing.
- Develop test environment, verification specification documentation and working with cross-functional engineering teams on architecture, design and verification.
As a verification engineer you will have the responsibilities as follows:
Work closely with RTL designers on verifying the functionality correctness of the design, Develop test plans and test environments Develop tests in assembly, C, or vectors according to test plans, Develop coverage monitors and analyze coverage to ensure all the test cases in the plans are covered
Apply Link: Link Expired