Intel Recruitment 2018 | IT Support Analyst | BE/ B.Tech – All Streams; B.Sc/ BCA | 2015 – 2017 Batch | Bangalore | October 2018
Company: Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd
Intel India focuses on creating innovative products that advance the next generation of technology. Intel with its strong technology heritage, provides an opportunity to work on cuttaing-edge technology, pushing the boundaries of innovation and transforming the way people live and work.
Intel Corporation was founded on July 18, 1968. Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
Company Website: www.intel.in
Positions: IT Support Analyst
Experience: 1+ Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Candidate must have a Bachelor degree in any stream
Candidate must have min 1+ years of working experience; it would be advantageous to have knowledge in any of these technologies like – SalesForce, AEM, .Net, Web application & Web services development with MS SQL Server 2012. Candidate must be in analytical and troubleshooting skills, be a good team player, self-driven and self-motivated Knowledgeable and passionate about customer satisfaction and user experience best practices Must have good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Candidate is responsible for troubleshooting and resolving of production issues as a Support Analyst.
- Candidate would be working on the cutting edge technologies like SalesForce, Adobe Enterprise Manager (AEM), MEAN Stack, .Net and C#.
- Typical day for this role would include end user interactions, data analysis, analytical & problem solving by working with the Level 1 production support team/ end users and other stake holders as needed;
- Candidate should demonstrate ability to be hands-on in all aspects of support activities and adhere to the IT/Org defined processes and meet the efficiency goals set in the production support domain.
- Responsible for effectively documenting and articulating repeated issues; fix the minor bugs inside the code; be a part of Agile team from Production Support as an Early Engager; Responsible for adhering to the ITIL framework
Apply Link: Link Expired