Intel Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Intern Developer | BE/ B.Tech | 2018 Batch | Bangalore | September 2017
Company: Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd
Intel India focuses on creating innovative products that advance the next generation of technology. Intel with its strong technology heritage, provides an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology, pushing the boundaries of innovation and transforming the way people live and work.
Intel Corporation was founded on July 18, 1968. Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
Company Website: www.intel.com
Positions: Intern Developer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Students in the final year of Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science.
- Coding skills in C++, Android and passion/willingness to learn new programming languages.
- Familiarity with standard software Engineering practices such as version Control,
- Configuration Management, validation, root cause analysis and Quality Assurance.
- IT Flex services team is seeking an enthusiastic intern willing to learn more about Software development & validation, writing mobile applications and working with a broad base of business and platform group stakeholders to develop a solution for the customers.
- As an intern, you will get to work with a variety of our teams, our ideal intern is someone who is obsessed with data quality, analytical, creative and thoughtful when interacting with technical and nontechnical people while building trusting relationships. And most important of all, having fun.
Last date to apply: ASAP before the link expires.
Apply Link: Closed