Intel Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Graduate Intern Technical | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | 2016 & 2017 Batch | Bangalore | August 2017
Company: Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd
Intel India focuses on creating innovative products that advance the next generation of technology. Intel with its strong technology heritage, provides an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology, pushing the boundaries of innovation and transforming the way people live and work.
Intel Corporation was founded on July 18, 1968. Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
Company Website: www.intel.com
Positions: Graduate Intern Technical
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- A Master’s\Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or Theoretical Computer Science
- A minimum CGPA of 8.5 on 10 averaged over all UG courses taken so far. Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, Machine Learning, Digital Image Processing.
- Working knowledge of simulation environments like MATLAB
- Good C programming skills
- Good knowledge of Probability and Linear algebra Experience working in a Linux environment
- The candidate will comprehend some of the state-of-the art research in object recognition and activity recognition.
- The work involves creating training data-sets for the different types of interesting objects\activities in for a particular ambience, training a machine learning based classifier using this data and applying the algorithm to the test data.
- The candidate will systematically evaluate some of the available implementations of the best-in-class algorithms.
- To make the real-world data amenable for computer processing the work may also involve some tasks like image and video pre-processing.
- Finally, the candidate will profile the computer vision algorithm for CPU and memory bandwidth and identify the potential areas of optimization.
Last date to apply: ASAP before the link expires.
Apply Link: Closed