Intel Off Campus Drive | Freshers | College Graduate | BE/ B.Tech – Electronics/ Computers | 2016 & 2017 Batch | Bangalore | October 2017
Company: Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd
Intel India focuses on creating innovative products that advance the next generation of technology. Intel with its strong technology heritage, provides an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology, pushing the boundaries of innovation and transforming the way people live and work.
Intel Corporation was founded on July 18, 1968. Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
Company Website: www.intel.com
Positions: RF Driver Engineer – College Graduate
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Minimum Requirements: Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or greater in Electronics, Communication Technology or Computer Science.
- 0-1 experience GSM, EDGE, WCDMA, UMTS, LTE wireless communication products and their related systems
- Knowledge in development of wireless products and preferably in RF Driver or at a minimum L1 Controller
- Experience in RFIC and Baseband Communication EG – Digital RF driver is MANDATORY. Knowledge of Intel SUE2/S4G based RFIC based systems is an added advantage
- Experience in development of RF Production Test Driver leading to ramp up of RFIC/s in Tier-1/2 OEMs
- Hands on experience with wireless communication test sets, logic analyzer and DigRF analyzer tools.
- C language, Real Time system, ClearCase
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant communication standards, protocols, mobile architecture especially the physical layer.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of knowledge of wireless technologies GSM & TDMA,CDMA,LTE systems
- Good problem solving capabilities and understanding of analytical methods
- Proactive quality mindset and ability to work in teams
- Development, Verification and Support of baseband Modem Firmware /Embedded SW for the Radio Driver System across multiple mobile communication standards GSM, EDGE, WCDMA, UMTS, LTE.
- Discuss requirements/feedback with Concept Engineering and Development. – Participation in system integration and verification in cooperation with System Engineering and hardware design group.
- System integration on virtual prototypes and target hardware.
- Analyzing and solving of technical issues during bring-up of the next generation mobile phone platform.
- Technical support of internal and external customers of the Intel high-feature modem baseband components.
- Perform code review and SW/FW fixes and feature updates.
- Debug FW/SW and System issues, extract and analyze traces, pre-analysis of issues from various verification sessions IOT, GCT, Field Test, Customer Production Line.
Last date to apply: ASAP before the link expires.
Apply Link: Click Here